- Basic understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Math (Like arithmetic and a little bit of algebra)
So why do you need to know these?
1) Well everything we do in this tutorial is based on web programming. Which includes HTML and CSS
2) Because a programming language has logic in it. And uses at least Arithmetic.
- HTML to add the content of web pages
- CSS used to make HTML contents beautiful, position them, animate
The other way you can think of them is:
- HTML as a noun
- CSS is an adjective
What this tutorial covers?
At nevci.com you can learn the following: